Counting Women's Work at 38th International Association for Time Use Research Conference
The Counting Women's Work project presented a special session at the 38th International Association of Time Use Research (IATUR) Conference, hosted in Seoul, South Korea, from 19 to 22 July 2016. The session was well received and provided a useful opportunity to engage more closely with the time-use research community.
The following presentations were made:
- Gretchen Donehower: Age and Gender in Time Use-Based Estimates of the Care Economy and Household Production
- Morne Oosthuizen: Counting Women's Work in South Africa
- Eugenia Amporfu: Measuring the Distribution of Housework among Men and Women in Ghana
- Lili Vargha: Household production and consumption over the lifecycle in Europe
- Estela Rivero: Intergenerational time transfers and time use in Mexico. A 2002-2014 comparison